- Dark clothing tends to slenderize. It helps to blend the bodies with the background, so that the faces are the most important part of the photograph.
- Choose light colors, pastel colors, but avoid pink tones. Pale yellow and pale blue work well, especially with jeans or khaki pants. Bright colors attract attention away from the face and may be reflective. Avoid wearing red, bright pink, bright green etc.
- Light clothing can look excellent and fresh. If you're worried about not looking thin, then it's safer to avoid white.
- Prints and patterns (boxes or stripes) are not recommended, this includes logos.
- Long-sleeved clothes and long pants are the best option for everyone! Avoid short-sleeved clothes and shorts.
- Do not use excessive or very noticeable accessories can be a great distraction. Simple and minimal works best.
- Lenses can only be used if they are anti-reflective.
Makeup, hair and nails
- Hair styles should be SIMPLE and SHOULD be out of sight. Hair that falls to the sides of the face creates distracting shadows.
- The ideal is to put on makeup and comb your hair professionally for your photography session.
- It will make a big difference in how you look and feel. We recommend that you book an appointment with your stylist with time before your session.
- Your nails are recommended natural and without enamel.
- Put all the clothes on the bed, shoes, socks, stockings, everything should be included. Then, observe carefully. If you notice that your eyesight is going to a particular item, you can be sure that the same thing will happen in a photograph. That item must be changed.
- Clothing should not be too tight or too loose.